These crispy sweet potato fries are maple glazed, sesame crusted and drizzled in creamy tahini sauce.
1. Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Chop the sweet potatoes into sticks.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, maple syrup, press garlic and salt.
4. Fill a plate with the sesame seeds.
5. Toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil mixture until well coated, then press each fry into the plate full of sesame seeds to coat one side with the seeds. Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and roast for 25-35 minutes, or until crispy and blackened around the edges.
6. Meanwhile, make the tahini sauce: whisk the tahini and water together. If the mixture is too diluted, add more tahini. If it’s too thick, add more water. You want a consistency that’s good for drizzling. Mix in the garlic clove, lemon juice and salt.
7. Serve the fries warm, drizzled with the tahini sauce.