These cute little cookies are made of oat flour, rolled oats, honey, coconut oil and little else. They’re lightly sweetened and perfectly complemented by the tart sweetness of their jammy centers. The best part? They take 30 minutes from “let’s get started” to “get in my belly.”
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the oat flour, rolled oats, cinnamon and baking powder until well combined.
3. Add the honey, melted coconut oil and almond extract. Use your hands to mix everything together until a dough forms.
4. Roll the cookies in the palm of your hand, place onto the parchment paper and flatten a little. Using the back of a ½ tsp measure, press down in the center of each cookie to make an indentation.
5. Fill the indentations with ½ tsp raspberry jam.
6. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until firm to the touch.
7. Let cool slightly before enjoying.