These crunchy, gluten-free crackers are dotted with black and white sesame seeds. They’re great for dipping or snacking all on their own.
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, sesame seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt.
3. Add the oil and gradually add little splashes of water (around ¼ cup), while mixing with a wooden spoon until the dough comes together.
4. Knead the dough until smooth and roll it out as thinly as possible between two sheets of parchment paper.
5. Use the back of a knife to cut the dough into squares. Lift the parchment paper with the crackers on top and place it on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.