1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the coconut oil and brown sugar.
3. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Add the coconut flour, teff flour, camu camu, cinnamon, ginger, and bakings soda; mix well.
5. Flour a surface with coconut flour and roll out the dough to about ¼ “ thick.
6. Cut with desired cookie cutters and place on cookie sheet.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes.
8. Cool completely.
1. In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar, butter, and almond milk. Mix well.
2. Ice the cookies.